We believe that art is for all to enjoy. Please contact us prior to your visit to discuss your accessibility needs at email@example.com or 508-286-3644.
- Beard and Weil Galleries are accessible to mobility devices and strollers.
- Gallery benches are situated throughout our space, portable lightweight stools are also available.
- The galleries are located on the second floor of the Watson fine art building. The exterior doors are power assist, there is an elevator, and the gallery doors are propped open during open hours. Our gallery attendants will be happy to assist you.
- We make large print versions of all exhibition texts available, please ask a museum attendant for more information.
- Childcare items, including strollers, diaper bags, and infant feeding supplies are welcome .
- Bottle and breastfeeding are permitted in all spaces.
- Service animals, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, are welcome.
Beard and Weil Galleries are committed to making our digital platforms accessible to all users. If you encounter an accessibility issue on our website, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.