Beard and Weil Galleries Hours
1:00–5:00 p.m., Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
1:00–8:00 p.m., Thursday
The galleries are closed Sunday, Monday, and during college breaks.
Where We Are
Free parking is available on campus in Lot #2 off East Main Street. This location is across the street from the Galleries. If you would like parking closer to the building, please let us know: email@example.com or 508-286-3644.
Wheaton’s campus is located off of GATRA Route 18: Taunton/Norton/Attleboro at the Norton Post Office stop.
Card to Culture
The Beard and Weil Galleries are proud to participate in Mass Cultural Council’s Card to Culture program, in collaboration with the Department of Transitional Assistance, the Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Nutrition Program, and the Massachusetts Health Connector, by breaking down the financial barriers to cultural programming.
Our exhibitions are free and open to the public. We also offer EBT, WIC, and ConnectorCare cardholders free admission to special events and workshops. See the complete list of participating organizations offering EBT, WIC, and ConnectorCare discounts.
Who We Are
Director, Beard and Weil Galleries
Jessica F. Kuszaj
Associate Director, Arts Events and Publicity
Arts information line:
We believe that art is for all to enjoy. Please contact us prior to your visit to discuss your accessibility and visitation needs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-286-3644.
- Beard and Weil Galleries are accessible to mobility devices and strollers.
- Gallery benches are situated throughout our space, portable lightweight stools are also available.
- The galleries are located on the second floor of the Watson Fine Art building. The exterior doors are power assist, there is an elevator, and the gallery doors are propped open during open hours. Our gallery monitor will be happy to assist you.
- We make large print versions of all exhibition texts available, please ask a gallery monitor for more information.
- Childcare items, including strollers, diaper bags, and infant feeding supplies are welcome. Bottle and breastfeeding are permitted in all spaces.
- Service animals are welcome.
Beard and Weil Galleries are committed to making our digital platforms accessible to all users. If you encounter an accessibility issue on our website, please contact us email@example.com.
The Beard and Weil Galleries are a generative space for art and visual culture that develop knowledge and understanding across disciplines through public exhibitions and programs. The Galleries are a hub of innovative research, creativity, and experiential learning that involves and engages the Wheaton community as well as the visiting public. The Galleries aim to broaden our understanding of one another, to create space to open our minds, and to support a more equitable and peaceful world.
Through direct engagement with art, the Beard and Weil Galleries at Wheaton College aim to foster a greater understanding of our shared world.